Friday, November 27, 2009

What style can I cut my hair, if?

I have wavy hair, I want bangs, I do have a straightener, but if i get bangs i don't want to straighten them all the time, do you think if i get side swept bangs it would be ok, btw my hair is a little below my shoulders, i just want to cut it again.



What style can I cut my hair, if?

Yeah why not!!! i would recomed u to have bangs if u have a big forehead but it seems that u dont!!! have a stylish bangs like the ones that start big and end up small or smting like that!!! and bangs don't look that good with wavy hair so i personaly love bangs in straight hair!!! i have wavy hair too!!! and i don't look that good in bangs!!!but i think it will go well along with you!!! and for split ends use Pantene there is one to cure the split ends!!! i think it's the green one!! Buena Suerte Chika!!



What style can I cut my hair, if?

well you might only have to straighten the bangs not the rest of your hair. because usually wavy hair turns poofy when its shorter (bangs=shorter)...



What style can I cut my hair, if?

try a haircut like hailey from the band paramore



What style can I cut my hair, if?

I have curly/wavy hair what you could do is get a relaxer that is for your hair type, that`ll make it straight.



If you cut your hair it won`t grow so don`t cut it. You could staighten the front of you hair so it`s straight, and leave the back all wavy. That way you have straight and wavy hair at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance