Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have decided to cut my hair. But to where?

I am feeling very hot and want to cut my hair but I cant decide where to cut it to.



I have decided to cut my hair. But to where?

you have to discuss it with your hair dresser...know that if you cut your hair raeely short though it'll take long to grow back+you'll be visiting your hair dresser more often.cutting it at a medium length will be better for you bc you'll get used to it more easilly+you'll be able to get ponytails or make it curly for a special occasion...unless you want a dramatic change:then the shortest is for you...



I have decided to cut my hair. But to where?

If i were you I would only get a little cut at a time until you find the length that you are comfortable with. You don't want a drastic chance it may freak u out!!



I have decided to cut my hair. But to where?

it's best 2 tie ur hair up in a ponytail. but if u REALLY wanna cut ur hair (and thought REALLY hard about it), u could cut ur hair like jennifer love hewitt in the movie "Garfield".



I have decided to cut my hair. But to where?

A bob is in fashion now.Try it but not if you have such staright hair only if you have staright hair then try it.



You might want to get a layered cut until your shoulders with bangs if your hair is straight.



I have decided to cut my hair. But to where?

How long is your hair currently?



I used to have long hair (down to my hips) but over the past few years, I have been getting it a bit shorter, a bit shorter. Now it is layered with the shortest layers shoulder length and the longest bit just 5cm short of my waist, and it is so much easier to manage, and doesn't get all hot and sticky. I wouldn't get too much cut off at once but remember that it will always grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance