Friday, November 27, 2009

HOW DO YOU cut a toddler's hair (not barber)?

I know there are a lot of devices on the market. Isn't there a vacuum cutter that sucks the hair up and cuts it evenly? Or does just a plain old electric shears work? Or do you just pull out the scissors? (I"m not going to a barber or paying for one each month!)...



Are there any cool self-hair cutting gadgets out there?



HOW DO YOU cut a toddler's hair (not barber)?

I have to say, I have a 2 year old and this has been a battle the whole way along. I did try and take him to the barber. He freaked out so bad I had to pay for a hair cut that almost wasn't a hair cut. But then I tried to cut his hair at home with the scissors. I had some success in getting it out of his eyes. But the back was all uneven as he fought me the whole way. I'm hoping that the next time I try it, he won't freak out. And this is not uncommon. Most toddlers I know have problems with getting thier hair cut. The consolation is that they will grow out of it. I don't know of any gadgets that really work. There is a cutter that sucks the hair up and cuts it. But I don't know how much it is or how good it works. Good luck.



HOW DO YOU cut a toddler's hair (not barber)?

We use the "peanut" (toddler size sheers) we purchased them from a beauty supply. I Love it , so easy! Aslo they use titanium blades so you do not need to grease thr blades. The first time we did my sons hair he was 12 months %26amp; I put the sheers/buzzer onmy palm to show him they would not hurt, he iis 20 months I cut his hair 1x per month %26amp; clean the edges 1x between he looks forward to it %26amp; likes that he gets a bath afterward



HOW DO YOU cut a toddler's hair (not barber)?

As a kid I never went to the barber. No, matter what age my mother cut my hair. If you screw it up you just buy them a cute hat so no one will know. I think the buzzer would scare the poor child. I am still scared of the buzzer myself (especially if my mother is using them on me.)



HOW DO YOU cut a toddler's hair (not barber)?

You could try using the shaver for cutting hair. It's quick and easy to use. Don't use a vacuum cutter because it will hurt very bad. You may even use the old style of cutting hair. Besides your child doesn't know anything about the best hair style yet, so maybe give him a trim until all his hairs are about 1 cm long.



HOW DO YOU cut a toddler's hair (not barber)?

Getting my son's hairs cut was a big programme initially. Two-three times I called barber at home but he made such a scene that barber could not do his job. So my wife started cutting his hair when he was asleep. She screwed all his hair, so one day I simply told him that he is looking like an idiot because of all this thing. So, on one fine sunday morning when I took him with me to mutton shop, he himself said that he wants to get his hairs cut properly. From then on, he come with me and get the hairs cut properly.



HOW DO YOU cut a toddler's hair (not barber)?

a steak knife

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance