Friday, November 27, 2009

I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

I'm a teenager and my hair has never been cut in my life. (Luckily it grows slow). It is right at 3 feet long and is very thick. My brothers have told me that it is too long, but my parents are very proud of it being so long. I'm not sure what I think. I get a lot of weird looks from people, but also people will walk up to me and tell me how pretty it is (these people are usually over 50 years old). Sometimes I feel like a freak.



Do boys my age even like long hair on girls? If I do cut it, how short? Or should I continue to let it grow?



help



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Since you never cut it before something as routine as getting a haircut might be a little more than simply the routine. But you're going to have to cut it eventually and there's no sense in letting it growing on like a uncut lawn. But I know a lot of girls who really want their hair to be longer than what most of them have, which is a little past shoulder length. The only issue with longer hair is if you don't have the hair for it, it gets tangled and bushy.



So it's really up to you, but personally I would say get it cut. Probably somewhat longer than shoulder length, like to where your shoulder blades end. It's still long but that way it'll be trimmed and tidy. Guys usually tend to like it that long, cause too long isn't attractive. To some people it might be something to be proud of, but you're hair will probably look better if you get it done.



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

It is your hair, if you want to cut it, then cut it. If you feel like you want to continue to let it grow then do so! And remember it's just hair it will grow back.



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Dear Lord you must look like cousin it from the addams family, yes you should cut it. If you cut it you wont have to use so much shampoo and conditioner, so theres a saver



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

im sorry but you should cut it because many styles these days need back length hair but 3 ft isnt good and its alot of dead hair so i dont think it's good yea get a cute cut it will also change your look



try and asymetrical cut like rihanna in umbrella or apixie cut or jus opt for shorter length hair with LAYERS



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

i have always been told by guys that they dig the long hair if they wanted short hair on a mate theyd be gay. long hair is very fem and sexy maybe try just cutting half off and getting a cute style. but if you want short then go for it its very edgy



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

If you want to take a risk, then do it! My hair was down past my shoulders, and now i cut it right above my shoulders and got bangs and layers. I love it! You should really try it. And if you don't like it, it will grow out! Or pull it back in a pony tail or something...



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Can we please see a picture? If you cut it, only cut it shoulder length, with maybe some bangs. If you don't like it, you can just let it grow back and vow to never cut it again and grow it like Crystal Gayle's! (Down to the floor!) At least if you cut it you can feel what it's like with the lighter weight and a new look, for a change. Look at it this way...It's just hair, but thank God the stuff grows back! (if you miss your hair).



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Don't cut it if you don't want to because at the end of the day it's you're hair... If you do cut it the good news is that you won't have to worry about missing it because when you cut hair it grows back faster. If you don't cut it then maybe you should consider going to a beauty salon and having you're hair layered, so that it will be different lengths. Layered hair also gives the effect of added volume.... Hope I Helped :)



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

I am also a teenager and have long hair, I've cut mine and prefer it longer. My hair grows really fast and it's thick also. Personally, I LOVE my hair. I always get compliments on how people love my hair, not always over the age of 50. People my own age like my hair. Most guys like longer hair actually. Don't feel like a freak, be proud of your hair. I love my hair, it's long and gorgeous.



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Yes, cut it to a more stylish and more manageable length and donate the cut off hair to Locks of Love. A little girl who has gone bald from chemo treatments would love to have a wig made of it.



You don't have to cut it super short---how about just above or below your shoulders?



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

I would cut it to shoulder length and give your scalp a rest from



all of that weight you've been carrying around for so long. Try



some new style with the ends flipped or maybe just brush it



back behind the ears.



Donate your long swag to an organization that accepts



human hair to make into wigs for children and adults that have



lost their hair to cancer treatments. This is a very worthwhile



contribution that will make you glad you did and someone



will be so grateful that you cared enough to help them. Try



the American Cancer Society for info on where to donate.



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

guys definately like long hair on girls. I would be proud to have long hair like urs. DON'T CUT IT UNLESS UR 100% YOU WANT 2. if you want to trim 1-2 inches feel free to, but if you cut ur hair short i bet you will proly miss ur long hair because it wud be a big change. be proud of ur hair and don't listen to ur brothers, there just being BROTHERS.



hope you decide to keep the hair.



lotsaloveé–³?br>I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?



Well, A tough question. I think that is something you have to have out for yourself (If Parents permit), but donot do it all at once. Do a little at a time, like maybe a foot, then if you can do more. But here is the thing, if you like your hair don't do more just because someone told you to. My sister %26amp; I had hair down past our butts, we cut it to about your shoulder blades, now my sister wishes she could have her long hair back, but I love it this length. Just as long as you don't cut up to your ears, 'cause it isn't as cut in my opinion.



But to aswer your question about Boys!!! I have alot of brothers %26amp; They love long hair. Every guy I know probably loves long hair.



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Why don't you try taking a couple inches off at a time? Trimming the ends can make your hair look much cleaner and neater, and taking a little off at a time will allow you to monitor how long/short you really want it. =]



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Cut it up to waist length it's the prettiest length to me!!!



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

Long hair is a womens beauty. I always wanted to cut my hair becoz it would be easier to manage. I also have thick hair. the length of your hair puts weight on it which keeps it thin and straight. If you cut it the weight will be gone and your hair will bounce up and it will look thicker. Trust me it happened to a few of my friends and they both regret it. Good Luck with that hard decision and hope my answer helps.*



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

You should cut your hair, and sell it at: http://hairbuyer.com



I need your opinon, should I cut my hair?

you should cut it but not more than 1 foot off of it, it will still be thick and beaut full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance