Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I cut my hair at the back?

My hair is just one-length about on the middle of my back and I decided to trim it about an inch. But how can I cut the back portion if I can't see it well? Is there a technique? Got any tips? I would just like to do it at home.. it's just a trim and I don't like to spend much on a trip to the parlor. :P



How do I cut my hair at the back?

Ask a true friend. If you do it yourself it will probably be crooked, unless you are a really good contortionist.



How do I cut my hair at the back?

use a room full of mirror



How do I cut my hair at the back?

Unless you're left handed I don't suggest you try(and assuming you can use your right, ambidextrous)



I've tried the same and it was difficult reaching with the right hand to the other side(left) to do it "right." Ended up looking like a freak and ended up paying the barber to fix it anyways.... =(



How do I cut my hair at the back?

When your hair is wet, lean your head forward and comb your hair together over the front of your head. Gather it all together in your hand and cut in a slight arc, angling up a bit at the sides.



This usually works well for me. Sometimes, depending on how exactly you want it to look, it's nice to have someone around to perfect your layers.



Hope that helps. =)



How do I cut my hair at the back?

idk I go to the parlor



How do I cut my hair at the back?

Okay, Unless you're looking for layers I suggest a close friend to help out. Natalie M looks like she's got some real good advice if you still want to do it at home thought! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance