Friday, November 27, 2009

What is a good way to cut my hair?

Well I am getting sidebangs but I do not know how short to cut my hair I sorta fat and my hair is to my boob ;P



Thx Jaddie!



oh yeah my hair is light brownish brown!



LOL!



JJJJJJAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...



What is a good way to cut my hair?

try a bob



What is a good way to cut my hair?

get it to your shoulers. just enogh for people to notice you got it cut



What is a good way to cut my hair?

ask the stylist!



s/he's the professional, and would know what to do!



sidebangs are really cute :)



What is a good way to cut my hair?

i have bangs too i have them past my eyes



hope this helps



it would also help if yu show a picture



What is a good way to cut my hair?

Get long layers with a little framing around your face. Your hair should be just below your shoulders. If you think it is cute and want to go a little shorter.. you can. I speak from experience: if you have long hair now don't do anything dramatic immediately in case it doesn't turn out you can fix it!



What is a good way to cut my hair?

Go to Tony %26amp; Guy, they know what to do :)



What is a good way to cut my hair?

first of all, ur probably not fat, but if u are body-conscious, keep it long and just get the bangs. short hair creates an optical illusion of making u wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance