Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

I would like to know of some good hair cuts/styles that go well with the shape of my face. My hair is really long and I want a change but nothing above my shoulders. I want maybe a choppy look?? With more layers and stuff.



Here are a couple pictures...



http://a275.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



http://a459.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

wow you are very pretty.. i would maybe get bangs and not change ne thing eles your hair is long and beautiful and it looks good on you!



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

You've got big, gorgeous eyes - show them off! A little sideswept bang that graduates from shorter to longer and blends in with the rest of your hair will give you a GREAT update - without taking too much off of the length.



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

Yeah, like the first answer, long to short bang, I'd leave your hair long to be honest! It's nice!



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

their not that long just get side bangs they will look pretty on you, and get you layers trimmed, girl you look beautiful:)



id follow what the first answer says, the lenght isn't bad it suits you



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

I think you would look great in a edgy layerd cut with razoring... including layers around your face



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

if you wanted to get any 'bangs' then id go for a full block looking one, because your face is so symetrical (a good thing, lol) a side fringe will sort of make it less symetrical, so if you wanted a fringe then full, in my opinion, would look best, if you did get a full fringe then long straight hair would look gorgeous with it, but get it cut in a U so you've got some shorter bits at the front, and a little layers at the back if you want, but don't loose your length because it's gorgeous.



Hope this helps : )



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

i really feel the cut is great.



maybe you could lighten your hair to make it a beachy brunette.



ps. your really cute



pps. can you tell me how you got your hair like it is in the second pic



New Hair Cut (My Pic)?

you look exactly like your atvatar!i will say side swept bangs and your hairl like over-lappedd

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance