Thursday, June 17, 2010

Im in highschool and i moved so i need an impression i recently cut my hair the last day of freshman

im in highschool and i moved out of NYC , and now i live in upstate newburgh, ( the worst thing ever ) so i need an impression i recently cut my hair the last day of freshman year and it was fun to regrow it, i made a mistake because my mom would tell me my hair was damaged and id see that, my hair was literally almost all split ends, so i cut it so i had 1 inch of hair , its wavy now if i pull it down, its about at the middle to end of my nose. i cut it june 26th , so it grew like 2 inches naturally, and schools starting in 2 weeks, how long do you think it will grow by september 6th. and what can i do to make my hair grow faster



Help!! teen crisis



Im in highschool and i moved so i need an impression i recently cut my hair the last day of freshman year and.

First of all, your hair wont grow much within the next two weeks. I suggest straightening it every morning, to make it look longer, or get extentions. Not extentions that make your hair look like its down to your butt, but instead, extentions that will make your hair the length to your chin.



For your stummy and thigh thing. Go down to the local drug store, and buy a little magazine called Abs Diet. The edition I have of it, is suppose to be on display until August 28th. The main article says Flat and Firm results in just 3 weeks. They give you work outs to do, and food to eat. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance