Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm wondering if I should cut my hair?

My hair is a little past my shoulders but I can't do anything with it and it's so hard to manage. I would like a cute short cut but I'm afraid that it wouldn't look right on me because my face is so round. HELP?!?



I'm wondering if I should cut my hair?

Keep it the same way..



get tips from:



http://www.wikihow.com/Main-Page



to manage it well!



hope i helped g'luckkk



I'm wondering if I should cut my hair?

trim them .do not cut short.



I'm wondering if I should cut my hair?

think of it this way, hair grows. And it's always great to just go for it and try doing something different. Besides, round faces are always so cute with short hair.



I'm wondering if I should cut my hair?

Go to the salon and look at the style books they have, some places have the programs on their computer that can see how you would look in the style. I say, it's your hair, do what you want.



I'm wondering if I should cut my hair?

get it cut shorter. if your afraid only get it a little shorter and get like layers and a side bang helps. its only hair it will grow back if you dont like it. get it like right off your shoulders. i ahve a round face and my hair looked amazing there. because i could still put it in a ponytail when it was a tiny bit off my shoulders. and it had a little bit of a flip to it once in a while. so i say long layers and a side bang a little off the shoulders. its a really cute style for round faces. and it really boosted my confidence.



I'm wondering if I should cut my hair?

if you are sure that you want it cut, but are unsure of the excact style because of your face shape, then my advice would be to do it in stages. what i mean by stages, is that firstly you need to just have a couple of inches off, so you can get used to it, especially if you have had it that lenght for a long time. then if you gradually get shorter each time, you will get used to a new lenght and get to have more of an idea if its going to suit your face. good luck. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance