Sunday, June 20, 2010

I have a heart shaped face...how should i cut my hair?

i am deciding if i want to cut my hair with bangs kinda like tyra banks. It is a hard decision. I have more of a heart shaped face! Please tell me if i would look good other good styles that would look nice.



I have a heart shaped face...how should i cut my hair?

Side swept bangs look good also. They're softer. Tyra has an oval face and her bangs cover her forehead. You may find that dramatic of a bang may make your face appear too small.



Go to www.thehairstyler.com. For a fee, you can download your picture and try lots of different styles on your face. I found a great style.



Good luck!



I have a heart shaped face...how should i cut my hair?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Identifying your Face Shape閳?



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance