Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Daughter's best friend cut her hair?

My daughter is 7 years old and her best friend is 8. My daughter spent the night and day at her friends house and her friend cut a section of her hair almost to the scalp where her bangs were. How would you handle it?



My Daughter's best friend cut her hair?

call her parents so it doesnt happen again.



My Daughter's best friend cut her hair?

This is actually normal kids do this if they get ahold of scissors.



You can either just shave your daughters head and let it all grow back together or try to cover it up with the rest of her hair. If that dosnt work just let it grow back. That would be the best you can do.



My Daughter's best friend cut her hair?

I would take to her parents and see what kind of supervision they had on the children. Did you daughter let the other girl cut it or di the other girl just do it? Other then that I would probably say cut her hair and wait for it to grow back. Take some pictures so you can show them to her when she is older.



My Daughter's best friend cut her hair?

Don't overreact. It's just kids being kids. You may have to cut or re-style your little girl's hair for a while, but it'll grow back soon enough.



My Daughter's best friend cut her hair?

I know that kids will be kids...however, I would think the friend is not supervised well if she had time to obtain scissors and cut your daughter's hair like that.



At 7 %26amp; 8 they are a little old to be doing that. Kids usually experiment that way at a much younger age.



I would watch the relationship until you are sure the 8 year old isn't a little bully who can talk your daughter into anything.



I wouldn't say anything to the parents now. After all what can they do about it now? I would stop the overnight visits and if they ask why, then you can tell them.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance