Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want a hair cut.?

i am sick of my hair. It is just curly and i really can only wear it in a ponytail and I am sick of it. I have hair down to about my shoulders, it is thick and curly, and it is a darker brown. I will be getting a straightener soon. I found a few cuts that I like but want your opinion. If you know of other cuts I would like you to share them with me. I want it to be a little shorter on the bottom layer and much shorter on the top. I also want it to be choppy and have bangs covering my eyes. I guess you could say that I want it emo-ish. Thanks!



I want a hair cut.?

i have hair to my shoulders and millions of layers in my hair and really short layers on top and when i spike it it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! well anyways thats a good idea but GET an hair straightener thats a must for an emo look ohh yeah i forgot my bangs i have my bands to the side and in my face i luv it!!!!! 閳?br>I want a hair cut.?



if it is too thick... like me, get it thinned! my friend has it and it looks really good and I'm gonna get it soon! you should try it!



I want a hair cut.?

what is the shape of your face?



My face goes with ANY hair style i got lucky



heart?



round?



oval?



square?



there is a website... sorry dont know it that actually helps you determine what hair style would look best on you. Using factors like face shape thickness of your hair, skin tone.... i'll see if i can find it for you...



I want a hair cut.?

http://singingfool.com/photos/946/veroni...



i have the same haircut as the one with light brown hair.



i asked people if they liked it first and everyone thought it would look good on me, so i went for it, and it turned out awesome.



i even got a date!



lol



but seriously, do it...i got so many compliments, and you can still do everything with your hair.



just take the pic to your hair stylist.



they'll take it from there!



good luck閳?br>I want a hair cut.?



well I think you should get side bangs that are layered and get our hair all layered

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance