Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly hair help. New cut, style and color? pics included?

Ok, here is the problem. I have long curly hair that I straighten on occasion. I use biosilk and a hot iron like the chi. The highlighted parts of hair has started to break off ( I have not highlighted my hair for 6 months now) and the re growth is only 3 to 4 inches long. I don't know what's in for curly hair ( cuts and styles) that can also be straightened and still look good. I am also sick of the color, though natural, I want to try something new. I don't want to have someone else do my hair because no matter where I go or how much I am charged I am not happy with results. They always jack up my hair. Here are a few pics of my hair, please help me with this. Thanks in advance!



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/jnj...



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/jnj...



http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/jnj...



Curly hair help. New cut, style and color? pics included?

You have really pretty curls. My hair is naturally frizzy and i use loads of product to weigh it down so its curly. I know what you are talking about with people ruining your hair. One thing I learned to do is ask a person how comfortable they are cutting curly hair first , it draws up so much. The truth is the best person to cut my hair happened to be black. The lady i go to knows how overly curly hair reacts when you cut it. My advice go in knowing your style. Don't let people influence your choice when you are in the chair. That is when i make my biggest mistake



Curly hair help. New cut, style and color? pics included?

If you are in LA, go to Trilogy hair salon in the valley. And use Mixed Chicks products to tame frizz.



Curly hair help. New cut, style and color? pics included?

i have medium length curly hair, and alot of times when i would go get it cut it ended up poofy. i really like my hair now after getting a new type of haircut. i've started getting short layers starting at my chin and it adds curl and bounce to my hair and it looks good when straightened so that might work for you too! good luck!



Curly hair help. New cut, style and color? pics included?

First you need to deep condition your hair ( make sure it has protein in it so your hair stops breaking off). I always look for someone with the same type of hair as mine when I get it cut. No matter what they say not everyone can cut curly hair. If you are sick of coloring it try a glaze. Basically it's something thats going to just brighten your hair, not color it. You could also get a clear shine put on. Neither of these are damaging to your hair and there is no up keep on them. You do them when you want and there is no line when your hair grows in because it's not changing the color of your hair. Hope this helps a little! By the way curly hair with long layers is the look now.



Curly hair help. New cut, style and color? pics included?

well if u are sick of the color dye it burgundy (spelling?) if u dont know wat that color is, just go to the salon and ask to see it and straighten it and cut it up to ur shoulders u will look grate! this is exactly wat happened to my sister. and add some layers or just side swept bangs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance